Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sure, it looks great on paper...

I don't care how much beauty editors rave about Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (they do it for the ad sales) or how iconic the pink and green tube is supposed to be (it's ugly). The stuff sucks. It makes your eyelashes clump and then it flakes down onto your cheeks over the course of the day, making you look like everyone's favorite dumpster-diving rodent. Every time someone even mentions it, I reach in a panic for the reassuring silver and blue of my trusty tube of Diorshow (ahh, Diorshow). But then I stumbled upon this video, via mrskutcher's Twitter. It still doesn't make me want to put Great Lash on my face, but it does look pretty amazing on paper...

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I JUST bought a tube of Great Lash b/c I was low on my old mascara and thought, well, why not try it? Why not, as it turns out, is b/c it's clumpy and awful and sucks!

    ReplyDelete